William F. Beauchamp, DO
Dr. Beauchamp earned his Degree in Osteopathic Medicine at Michigan State University in 1992 after receiving his undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree from Michigan State University in 1988. He completed a residency in orthopaedics at Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital in 1997, and an internship in general practice from Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital in 1993. He has been certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery since 2002.
Dr. Beauchamp has been practicing in the Clarksville area since 2002. He devotes his practice to general orthopaedic surgery. He is a member of the active medical staffs of Gateway Medical Center and Surgical Care Affiliates (HealthSouth Surgery Center) in Clarksville.
- Undergraduate – Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI (B.S. 1988)
- Medical School – Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI (D.O. 1992)
Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital (1993-1997)
Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital (1993-1993)
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Graduating Senior, Michigan State University
- Student Council President, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Chief Resident in Orthopedic Surgery, Michigan State University
- Valedictorian, Lyman Briggs School, Michigan State University
- 3-time Outstanding Physician Recognition, Gateway Medical Center, Clarksville, TN